miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

What are you doing?

This the question that I am  asking  myself now. Today  I haven´t made anything , I don't remeber anything.

For example, this morning I awake at 7:00 A.M.,  I had a breakfast made of a glass of milk and two slices of toast bread with olive oil and salt, over 7:30A.M I went to walk from los Dolores to Tentegorra to Las Escarihuelas to Roldan hill to village of Canters and back to my home in Los Dolores over 12 A.M.

When I went to my house, I toke a bath, after I cleaned my house and I cooked my  dish food,  I ate it and then I washed dishes. Yeah because this I didn't anything today I had played pc games during two hours.

After this I went to walk with Tintin, my dog,  over one and half hour, after I cook my dinner,  I washed dishes and I had begun study english when I remember  that I must write a entry of this post.  But I don't know what about I write, so I think  that I write about this  because I made today beacuse it a good exercise  for learn english.

See you tomorow



No hay comentarios: